Hartford Building Products is Introducing its’ newest pocket door kits, our 4400 Series, made at our plant in Burghill, Ohio. These kits are the first kits in our premium heavy duty line. They use heavy duty K.N. Crowder track and roller systems.
With the additional strength and stability provided by our all steel studs and hardwood headers, this kit is one of the best on the market, at far less than the price of comparable kits. This kit is also available in the 4600 Series, which is the same kit in a 2×6 version.
We are continuing to produce new frame kit series, and have an additional two series planned in the near future.
4400 Series Pocket Door Frame Kit
- From Our Premium Heavy Duty Line
- For 2×4 Construction
- Maximum Door Weight – 350 pounds
- All Steel Welded Rectangular Tubing Studs
- Solid Hardwood Headers
- Galvanized Steel Floor Brackets
- Solid Poplar Nailing Strips – On Front Studs – For Pocket Door Jambs
- Four Premium Ball Bearing Wheels – On Solid Machined Steel Body
- Heavy Duty Wheel Hanger Plates
- Wheel Height Adjustability – 1 1/2” maximum
- Heavy Duty Track Stop
- Solid Metal Hidden Floor Guide